Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Contest Still Rockin', and GUESS WHO I SAW TONIGHT?!?!

Alright, Coffee Talkers!

Y'all are good! An initial congrats goes out to my friend AE, who scored about one million and two points in last night's Coffee Talk contest. But I'm still looking for a little more. There's gotta be someone out there who knows where the Latin words themselves come from. Come on, lovers of useless Catholic trivia (And Franciscan University of Steubenville staff and alumni, in particular) -- don't fail me now!

And tonight, I attended a Mass in honor of St. Gianna Molla, celebrated by Fr. Frank Pavone of the Priests for Life, and featuring guest speaker GIANNA EMMANUELLA MOLLA!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! She is the youngest daughter of St. Gianna, and St. Gianna died shortly after her birth.

There are so many stories to tell you all! Maybe I'll have to do a series on it! But for now, sleep. And MORE CONTEST! Please, don't forget the contest. We're just getting warmed up here.

Peace and all good,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Gianna Emmanuella Molla is going to be in San Diego soon. :)

    ReplyDelete