Sunday, July 3, 2011

From Coast to Coast, A Happy Fourth!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

Americans are gearing up, nationwide, for 4th of July festivities! Last year, my girls and I spent our 4th of July enjoying a live concert from the Philadelphia Orchestra, who performed the 1812 Overture during an awesome fireworks display! Sort of like this:


This year, we'll be enjoying our local fireworks show with some friends, so I imagine that things will be a little lower key than last year (no pun intended!). So instead of the fireworks show above, it might be more like this:


And instead of the Philadelphia Orchestra, I'll bring my clarinet.

[I will look just as determined as this girl, minus the winter gear. 
It's summer in the desert, people - cut me some slack!]

To all Coffee Talkers 'round the globe, may the Fourth be with you! As always, thanks for stopping by, and be assured of my prayers.

Peace and all good,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. ".....may the Fourth be with you..."
    Leslie, you are hilarious! I'm cracking up over that one, and I've never even seen Star Wars! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete