Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lent Day 26: Funeral for Kevin Olin

Hello, Coffee Talkers,

I am taking a break from my usual Coffee Talk-ing to share the information for Kevin Olin's funeral. I realize that not all of my Coffee Talk readers live in the area or know Kevin, but I noticed quite a few internet searches for his funeral information in my blog stats, so I want to include it here in the blog-o-sphere so anyone looking can easily find the info.

To all interested in attending the funeral for Kevin Olin, the Mass will be held at Our Lady of the Desert Catholic Church in Apple Valley, California at 9 am on Saturday, March 16th. A reception will be held at the church following the Mass. A rosary will be held the Friday night before the funeral, at the church around 7:30 pm. Everyone is welcome to attend. In lieu of flowers, the Olin family would appreciate supporting the Kiva team set up in remembrance of Kevin. Thanks to all who have kept his family and friends in prayer.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and be assured of my prayers.

Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment