Thursday, February 24, 2011

YouCat -- The Pope's Present to the Youth of the World!

Coffee Talkers!!!

I honestly cannot contain my excitement -- I just found out that a new official Catholic Catechism has come out that is designed specifically for youth, and that Pope Benedict XVI is having one included in every World Youth Day pilgrim backpack this August as his gift to us. HOORAY!


I love the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and am always looking for good ways to make the information contained in it more accessible to the youth of today. I'm totally gonna be bringing this new YouCat bad boy into our Youth Confirmation program at Our Lady of the Desert. Brace yourselves!

And here's a wonderful 2 minute video history of World Youth Days:


World Youth Day Madrid is coming soon -- I hope y'all are getting as excited as I am!

Peace and all good,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, Leslie! And the video was just beautiful....what an amazing time you're all going to have :)

    ReplyDelete