Monday, April 25, 2011

It's the Vigil of the Anniversary of My Birth!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

This might be the busiest week of my life. But it's a great busy! In the midst of the madness, my birthday is tomorrow, and it falls this year during the Octave of Easter -- hooray! You know, I was so pre-occupied with Confirmation rehearsal and the other happenings of this week that I'd almost forgotten that my birthday was only a couple hours away. But then, through the power of Facebook, I was reminded that people in other time zones are already celebrating the anniversary of my birth! For their well-wishes, I give thanks.


And don't worry -- as a Catholic, I fully intend to celebrate my birthday with a vigil and a full octave, at least. Shoot, why not extend it to a full season like Easter? It's good to be Catholic and liturgical! So you can pray for me throughout the season. I would ask for candy, too, but I already have plenty from Easter.

Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment