Monday, February 25, 2013

Lent Day 13: NEW POPE APP!

Good morning, Coffee Talkers!

As I've mentioned before, the Vatican has substantially improved their technological outreach in the past few years. This includes the upgraded Vatican website, and the addition of a special Vatican News website. And now, my reason for blogging so early today...I simply could not contain my excitement, and need to share with the world:

Click on the picture! :)

IT'S A FREE POPE APP!!!

So download it now, and wow your friends with your Pontifical knowledge!

Also, check out these little articles on Pope Benedict XVI's adaptations of the rules for the conclave (he's real serious about no tweeting for the cardinals!), what will happen to the Pope's own twitter account, and the resignation of Scotland's Cardinal O'Brien. And then DOWNLOAD THE POPE APP! :)

As always, thanks for stopping by, and be assured of my prayers.

Peace and all good,
Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment