Monday, June 27, 2011

BXVI's Schedule de Madrid + an AMAZING video trailer!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

Since I just spent a completely inordinate amount of time unsuccessfully trying to upload a video to share here, I'll be brief tonight.

But check out Pope Benedict XVI's schedule for his travels to Madrid this August during World Youth Day!

And enjoy at least the small fruit of my almost completely pointless labor, this little trailer to the most amazing video ever made. [By me. And some friends. At my parish. Okay, well, the only video so far, for me, anyway. And I can't even upload it!] Despite my technological ineptitude, you should brace yourselves for this video which, when eventually unveiled, is sure to knock your little Coffee Talk socks right the heck off!

Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment