Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The New Super Duper Popemobile - Video!

Hi Leslie,

I just read your post about the plans for the new “popemobile,” and I thought you would find this video interesting: http://www.newsy.com/videos/green-pope-to-get-hybrid-popemobile/

It’s really great to see Pope Benedict - one of the most recognizable and influential figures in the world - make a gesture in support of the green movement. I know he’s been called the “green pope” by many people, and it’s awesome to see him using his influence for a greater social good, even if it’s as simple as upgrading to a “super-fly” new ride.

The Newsy video uses multiple sources to give viewers a broad context and diverse commentary from around the globe. I hope you’ll find it useful and consider sharing it in your post.

Please email me if you have any questions, and have a great day!

Thanks,
Jared


Hello, Jared! 

Thanks for the link to the video! I found it interesting and informative, and I hope my Coffee Talk readers enjoy it as well. I was going to include the video here in the post, but it didn't work right away, and time is at a premium tonight due to a sick child. I do think that readers will find it worth the extra mouse-click to watch it! No, I don't really have any questions right now, only gratitude that you've provided some blog-worthy material for tonight so I can quickly go to wash off the vomit from my three-year old.

This is my first introduction to Newsy, and I enjoyed the video on the new Popemobile. I have observed that some news sources claim to be 'fair and balanced,' but then are tainted by an obvious anti-Catholic bias; this was not at all the case in this video, so kudos to Newsy!

As always, thanks for stopping by. Be assured of my prayers.

Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment