Saturday, June 4, 2011

Catholic Beatbox and the Eucharist - Paul J. Kim

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

Tonight, I had the good pleasure of hearing a concert given by a friend I knew a bit while I was in grad school at Franciscan University of Steubenville. I was so happy to be able to invite him to share his music and message at my home parish! Paul J. Kim's performance art is a great example of bringing faith into all areas of our lives, and offering our talents and gifts entirely for the good of the community and the glory of God. He also gave a moving reflection on the sixth chapter of the Gospel of John, and on the great gift that Catholic Christians have in the Eucharist. Some of our youth are very much looking forward to hearing him again at the Steubenville San Diego Conference, and the families present really enjoyed the event, as well!

I was especially happy that he closed with my favorite song of his. It's titled "Run/ Fly/ Fall." Listen to it here - it's all Paul Jisung Kim! No instruments, no other vocalists, nothin' but all Paul, all the time. Enjoy!


Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment