Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Google heard 'round the world!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

I don't know about you, but for me, the month of May has been speeding by at a rather alarming rate. Maybe it was all the anticipation over the predicted Rapture, or just that life has been full and busy, but whew! Can you believe it's almost JUNE? To be quite honest, I've only just gotten the hang of writing 2011 when I have to fill in the date on forms and such.

It's been a while since I gave a little blog stats update and a shout-out to all you Coffee Talkers 'round the world. So here y’all go!

This month, people from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Germany, Philippines, Bermuda, Denmark, Israel, Belgium, Brazil, Spain, and Poland have gathered together here in the blogosphere for a little international Coffee Talk. Thanks for reading, everybody!

And my favorite search that led someone to my blog was for this phrase: "Will my student loans be forgiven after the Rapture?" I love the thought of someone wondering about that, doing a Google search for some authoritative answer on the matter, and then ending up at Coffee Talk. Ahhh, the wonders of the internet.

Also, one other thing that I learned through my blog stats (which you all probably already knew long ago, but I'm still excited about it!) is that there is a Google search engine specific to each country. Fun, right? So when doing research about World Youth Day, for example, my search yields very different (and much better!) results if I search through Google Espana than when I search through regular ol' Google. And I'll bet that Google Australia yields superior results for kangaroo facts and photos -- does someone wanna check it out and report back?

As always, thanks for stopping by! Be assured of my prayers.


Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment