Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We Gotta Pray Just to Make it Today!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

I'm not going to write much tonight, because instead, I'm gonna get off the computer and pray. In the words of MC Hammer, "We gotta pray just to make it today." Does anyone remember this video??


I have lots of intentions to pray for tonight, and the one I'll ask you to join me in praying for is my mom, who's in the hospital with pneumonia. (She's already feeling much better, she said, and hopefully she'll be able to go home soon. Still, prayers are needed and appreciated!)

And be assured that I will offer all of your prayer intentions tonight, as well. If there are any special intentions you'd like to mention in the comment box, please feel free. And don't forget -- everyone can pray! Just lift your mind and heart to God, and as He draws you closer to Himself, He'll draw all those you hold in prayer closer as well. So all you need is some quiet time and an open heart -- gold lame Hammer pants are completely optional!


Peace and all good,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your Mama is ill, Leslie! I will add her to my nightly prayers! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maureen! She is doing much better. Blessings to you & your fam.

    ReplyDelete