Friday, May 13, 2011

The Vatican Website Is Getting Awesome, Everybody!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

Blogger is back in business, and so is Coffee Talk! I missed you all last night, and I also missed my last post about the cows in the park which mysteriously disappeared for a period longer than the rest of the blog. But to my joy and surprise, it's back now! Did some of you say a prayer of cow blog restoration? If so, thanks!

In any case, those of you who've been reading Coffee Talk for a while might remember the announcement of the Vatican making a kicking new website, and it's being revealed in stages. Two awesome things I'll share with y'all tonight.

First, an interactive pictorial tribute to Blessed John Paul II, which you can view here.

And next, a cool page for the Vatican Museums, which includes an interactive tour of the Sistine Chapel. Super fun.

Alright, that should keep you busy for a while. Enjoy!

As always, thanks for stopping by and be assured of my prayers.

Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment