Monday, March 21, 2011

It really is the world wide web!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

Sometimes I forget what the 'www' stands for, but a quick review of my blog stats today reminded me! Since the last time I greeted all of the Coffee Talkers from the USA, Canada, Malaysia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Russia, Bermuda, and Italy, we have added many more web readers world wide! A warm Coffee Talk welcome goes out to our new readers in Denmark, France, South Korea, Germany, Chile, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Croatia, India, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia, and Lithuania.

So many good, blog-worthy thoughts crossed my mind throughout the day, and I'm not sure where they've gone to now. I suspect they will return later in the week when sleep has been replenished. In the meantime, let's pray for one another around the world, that all may be united in peace, hope, and solidarity.

Peace and all good,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on going even more global, Leslie! You da' bomb :)

    ReplyDelete