Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Youth Day 2011!

Hello, Coffee Talkers!

I'm going to bed early tonight, because I will be rising early in the morning to take a group to Youth Day 2011 in Anaheim!

This is the 40th Youth Day, which always takes place the day before the annual Religious Education Congress at the Anaheim Convention Center. With over 15,000 people attending, Youth Day is always an exciting day filled with fun, friends, and faith.


I think I went to Youth Day when I was in high school, but all I can remember clearly was trying to find out how many licks it took to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop on the bus ride home. I can't remember how many now. Maybe we'll have to take up this experiment again tomorrow. Could somebody please bring some Tootsie Pops to Our Lady of the Desert at 5 am?

Peace and all good,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment